111

Friday, December 3, 2010

One Eleven. An interesting concept. Luxury (what defines luxury in SL, btw?) exclusives limited to 111 pieces each. I expected high prices but they were... something else. In my virtual world everything's potentially disposable without the guilty consciense. So I tend to go for bargains and usually only invest in things I'm pretty sure I'll wear more than once. I did, however, have some spare lindens to burn when I finally got there and was lured into being one of 111, twice. Yay for amazing creators and events. Boo for the trouble getting there and sky-high prices. Thank you and sorry. -B-

111


Hair - Dernier Cri | Paige II, Black and Gray Shades (One Eleven)
Skin
- Tres Blah | Arsenic Blur
Lashes
- Cheap Makeup | Spider Lash 2
Top
- NINIKO | Natural Tunic, Brown (lace_shirts)
Dress
- Doppelganger Inc. | One11 Holiday Dress, Champagne (One Eleven)
Shoes
- Maitreya Gold | Allure-Tights, White
Pose
- TorridWear | Basics 05

No comments :

Post a Comment