Perfect Hair Day

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Good morning! I've had my fair share of bad hair days but yesterday I had a perfect one, at least in SL. Lamb's Honey is pure perfection as a) it looks amazing and b) it was a breeze to fit (invisible scalp alpha included). Almost everything else you see in the picture is by Milk Motion. Most of the items are old FLF ones but you can find similar, if not identical, in the main store. Laters. -B-

Perfect Hair Day

Hair - Lamb, Honey, Butterfinger
Skin - LeLutka, MoscowLight, Gift skinA (Old gift)
Makeup - LeLutka, makeup1 (Old gift)
Teeth - Vive9, Teeth
Top - Milk Motion, My loose tshirt
Bag - Milk Motion, My clutch bag
PantsMilk Motion, My highwaist wool pants
Shoes - Milk Motion, My french ballerinas, red
Pose - GLITTERATI, Long Hair 2 - 1
Location - DROBAK village

1 comment :