Hip To Be Square

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Good evening! I've been trying to learn how shadows work for the past few days. I found a couple of great tutorials (by Gogo and Strawberry Singh) and am kinda getting the hang of it. I still have some problems, tho. Seems like whenever I turn Antialiasing on, the shadows disappear. So, if I want to work with shadows, I'm stuck with jagged edges for the time being.

Anyway, I hope you dig the outfit I put together for my first picture with shadows. I don't think the pantsuit is available in apple anymore as it was a Stumblebum exclusive but there are four brand new colors to choose from at Tokidoki. The special SBS skin by MonS is still available, go bag it before it's too late! Oh, and I found this awesome square dancing outfit (wearing the shirt) while visiting Tableau, gonna have to post the skirt later. Have a great Saturday! -B-

Hip To Be Square

Hair - Nylon Outfitters, Pixie Cut Tattoo, Ash Brown
Headband - Nylon Outfitters, Pixie Cut Bow Headband, Dark Lines
Skin - MonS, Special Skin for Super Bargain Saturday (L$60!)
Shirt - Tableau, 3-Tier Square Dance Shirt
Pantsuit - Tokidoki, Jomper of apples
Tights - Blowpop, Seamed Fishnet Tights, Pink
Shoes - Gos, [Docs V2] 8 Hole - F - BLACK
Pose - Kyoot, It says, 'Te Amo'

No comments :

Post a Comment