So Fresh And So Clean

Monday, October 4, 2010

Good evening! I've been wanting to post this skin for a while now and today I finally felt comfortable wearing it. For some reason it only seems to work with very few hairs I own (or maybe I'm just weird). But when it works it works really well like with this gorgeous new release by the ever so famous Elikapeka Tiramisu. She designs under a new brand [elikatira] that you can find here for the time being.

Most of the clothing I'm wearing is Tokidoki. I really love the new shrug, it's something you can wear over and over again with gazillion different tops. I also love the cuffed cords by Doppelganger Inc. Today in a different color. Bye for now. -B- 

So Fresh And So Clean

Hair - [elikatira], Fresh, Blonde 02
Skin - Mother Goose's, Yuri A set
Shrug - Tokidoki, shu cold, white
Top - Tokidoki, shirt glis, pastel brown
Pants - Doppelganger Inc., Cuffed Cords, Moss
Shoes - Tokidoki, sho heels, brown
Pose (left) - RibboN, RibboN26
Pose (right) - GLITTERATI, Long Hair 2 - 2

No comments :

Post a Comment