Plain Jane No More

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Hi! Yay, I finally have a new computer. I had my old one for about five years and it was really making things hard for me. I'm sure it'll take some getting used to being able to do so many things I couldn't before. I've been trying out different viewers, enjoying the environment (which I can actually SEE without crashing), trying on makeup and hair on tattoo layers, replacing invisiprims with alphas... and the list goes on and on. So, this is my first post with multiple tattoo layers on and I quite like what the makeup did to the dollarbie hunt skin. Can't wait to try out more combinations but I guess I have to get some sleep. Laters. -B-

Plain Jane No More

Hair - YunA'sHAIR, [YH]22, NUTS02
Skin - Mother Goose's, Chiaki, Tea hunt02 (Tea Hunt)
Lashes - Cheap Makeup, Spider Lash 2
Eyeshadow - Cheap Makeup, Le Tigre Cobalt 5
Blush - Cheap Makeup, Blush Bright Rose 5
Tattoo - u.f.o, orientalism (letter) 3 (Tea Hunt)
Top - Nylon Outfitters, Striped Flora Tie Tee
PantsTres Blah, Denim Cutoff shorts
Shoes - LeLutka, Pow Pumps, Black
Pose - GLITTERATI, Long Hair 2 - 3

No comments :

Post a Comment