Paper Doll

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Hello. My name is Paper Doll. I love money and all the things it can buy me. Couture clothes and big chunky jewelry are on the top of my list. As soon as I saw the new Paper Couture Fall '10 collection I knew it was something I had to own. Have you seen it yet? If not, maybe this post will help you to choose your favourites and get rid of some of the lindens burning in your pockets. -P-

Paper Doll

Hair - LeLutka, RUSH hair, Sweeden (Old group gift)
Skin - ROCKBERRY, Kalista PlatinumHunt, dark (Old hunt prize)
Sunglasses - Paper Couture, Metal Jacket Glasses, Silver
Earrings - Paper Couture, Studded Gold Circles Earrings
Necklace - Paper Couture, Dragon Fly Fabric Necklace
Shrug and top - Paper Couture, White Cheetah Mini
Ring - Paper Couture, Polished Stones Ring, Orange
Skirt - Paper Couture, Waves Of Silk
Pose (left) - MILKBONE, when i grow up 01
Pose (right) - [doll.], Scarlett 05 (Think P!nk Hunt)

No comments :

Post a Comment