No Need To Dig Deep

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Hello! Fifty Linden Friday, Super Bargain Saturday, Stumblebum Brigade, The Dressing Room... So many great events for stingy people like me these days. The only downside is that it makes me sad when I miss a good bargain.

I'm so glad Bastet of Kis Kis (formerly known as NUT) sent me the exclusive skins she has out for Stumblebum this week. If she hadn't I would've missed not only her unique skins but two of Lamb's hairs in a new blonde color. And the list goes on.

The other stuff I'm wearing is not exclusive so you don't necessarily have to hurry to get it. I strongly recommend that you do, tho. Why? Because you want to look smexy, plexy, bootiful like me as soon as possible. No? -B-

No Need To Dig Deep

Hair - Lamb, Say, Honeycomb (Stumblebum exclusive)
SkinKis Kis, The Skin 04, Midsummer (Stumblebum exclusive)
Eyes - Glanz, Transparency Shine Eyes, Fresh Blue
Lashes - PIDIDDLE, Eyelashes
Sweater - Surf Couture, Rendezvous V-Neck, Aqua
Top - Boing Fromage, Beater Rib Tank, Plain
Belt - Nylon Outfitters, Rainbow Belt
Bracelet - ShopArmidi.com, Neon Stacked Bangles, Assorted 4
Bag - COCO, Gift_ClearToteBag (Group gift!)
Shorts - Doppelganger Inc., Surfrider Shorts, Coral
ShoesSurf Couture, Freedom Flops, Yellow

2 comments :

  1. The skin looks great on your shape. And I really love the whole look... Must have that hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the skin, love the hair, love you guys for creating awesomesauce items for us s(l)hopaholics. <3

    ReplyDelete