LoQ At Me

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Hi! How do you like your coffee? I like it black and on my head. If you're like me I suggest you walk right by Starbucks today and try LoQ Hairs instead. I just saw the owner and designer, Gia Pawpad, setting up some new flavours at the mainstore. So, whether it's Cafe Au Lait, Caffe Latte, Cappuccino or Frappe you're craving, skip the caffeine and wear it! -B-

LoQ @ Me

Hair - LoQ Hairs, Cafe Au Lait, Ash Black
Skin - Nylon Outfitters, Light Teeth Gap, Glitter Mint
Eyes - Glanz, Transparency Shine Eyes, Fresh Blue
Lashes - PIDIDDLE, Eyelashes
Glasses - Fashionably Dead, Emo Glasses
Jacket - Nylon Outfitters, Summer Bikes, Grape
Tee - Nylon Outfitters, East Coast Love Tee
Clutch (barely visible) - Bare Rose, Gefion, Blue
Skirt - GATO, Arlequim Skirt
Socks - Shiny Things, Solid thigh-highs, Acid (Freebie!)
Shoes - La Maison Kaestner, Zipped Suede Low boots
Pose - pda, Lazy bone

No comments :

Post a Comment