Sweet Vintage

Friday, April 2, 2010

WARNING! Annoyed by bloggers who post unavailable items? I'm about to, more than one, so you might not want to read any further.

I went and changed the layout again. Inspired by the vintage feel I dug out some Dazzle and Last Call. Even tho the SL fashion scene has evolved a lot since they shut down, I'm still very impressed by Ginny Talamasca's work. Especially the slouchy leg, don't think anyone has topped it to date (a lot of good ones out there, tho).

It seems like Vive9 will be vintage for a while, too. So glad they decided to keep the freebies available at the Eugene location. Makes waiting for the reopening sometime this summer that much easier. Oh, and no, I have no idea how to use the word vintage correctly. -B-

Sweet Vintage

Hair - lamb, Witch, Mango
Skin - Vive9, Marianne [pale] Piplup
Sunglasses - Fashionably Dead, Ultimate Bugeye Glasses
Bolero - Last Call, Lyra
Blouse - COCO, BowShirt, White
Dress - Dazzle, Dana
Shoes - LeLutka, Saffron Pumps, Neutral Green

2 comments :

  1. You are so cute! I love my "vintage" clothes too....we all need to wear them more often. You have inspired me to dig into my closet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Elisabeth! <3

    It's a shame that so many great pieces are left collecting dust as the inventory grows (and grows and grows). I'm very happy to hear some of them might see the light of day once more. ;D

    ReplyDelete