I Don't Want To Be

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Anyone else but me. Maybe one day I'll know who exactly that is. Yes, I tweaked my face again. Only to make it pretty for the Gotta Be Me skin by Tres Blah, tho. Zits, pasty skin, facial hair, eye bags and everything that defines cute in the same package for L$100. Ridiculous, I know. Go get it before it's too late, it's a Stumblebum exclusive. While you're on the go, please check out what's new at Ohmai. TTYL. -B-

I Don't Want To Be

Hair - lamb, Soma, Mango
Skin - Tres Blah, Gotta Be Me (Stumblebum exclusive)
Eyes - Glanz, Transparency Shine Eyes, Fresh Blue
Lashes - PIDIDDLE, Eyelashes
Scarf - BP*, knit scarf and corsage, brown
Jacket - BP*, denim jacket/wash
Vest - Tres Blah, Nerdy Vest, Black
Top - Ohmai, Basics Boyfriend Racerback [GRASS]
Gloves - LeLutka, Gloves BLACK
BagCOCO, Gift_Pochette (Group gift!)
Jeans - fri.day, Low.Rise Jeans, Gray
Shoes - fri.day, Journey.Boots, Duo.Eggplant (50L Friday, 26 Mar)

No comments :

Post a Comment