Arctic Bambi

Friday, March 19, 2010

Hey, hey! It's Friday night, and I feel alright. The party is here on the East side. Eh, ok, there's no party. But I feel alright, so that much holds true. I've been sitting on this outfit for a while now, just haven't had the energy to write down the details. Today I decided I should as Melt (if you like the skin I'm wearing, then that's where you should be heading) will be closing this coming Sunday. It's a really cool installation on thin ice, think polar bears and such. Scroll down for the SLurl. Laters. -B-

Arctic Bambi

Hair | lamb, Unbirthday Redux, Powder
Skin | Tres Blah, Arctic Cold Skin (Melt exclusive)
Eyes | Glanz, Transparency Shine Eyes, Fresh Blue
Lashes | PIDIDDLE, Eyelashes
Jacket | MNK Shop, FurFur_jacket, bambi
Top | Thimbles, Made of Evil Boustier Tee
Skirt | Wasted Youth, Vintage Lace Skirt, Rose
Bag | Bare Rose, Tina, Cian
Socks | Shiny Things, Solid thigh-highs, Gold (Freebie!)
Shoes | Pixelfashion, Sally shoes, White

No comments :

Post a Comment