Jules Rules

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Hi! Rockberry just released a new skin line called Jules. I went to pick up a demo and was lucky enough to receive a sample pack for my blogging needs. Jules comes in four skin tones, light, natural, tan and dark. Each tone has twelve makeups, enhanced cleavage and two brow options.

I'm wearing the light tone with and without enhanced cleavage. You can't really see the brows as I was bright enough to wear bangs in the picture. Yay me! xD Anyway, I must say I really like the enhanced cleavage even tho I seldom wear clothes that leave the area bare. Another part that tickles my fancy is the nose as it's somewhat different from any other nose I've ever seen before.

Jules rules so please go and pick up a demo for yourself. Oh, and while you're there be sure to grab the POE2 gift skin, it's gorgeous and easy to spot! -B-

Jules Rules

Skin | ROCKBERRY, Jules, light
Hair | SixtyNine, Sweet Devilkin, Snowflake (Old group gift!)
Eyes | Glanz, Transparency Shine Eyes, Fresh Blue
Lashes | REDGRAVE, Eyelashes -10- Twiggy
Corset | Ohmai,  Dorothy Corsetted, VINTAGEMINT (DU3)

2 comments :

  1. woah woah woah that skin looks soooo pretty! I am gonna have to go get the demos! >.< - Emilee

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is definitely one of my favourite Rockberry skins. Gotta love the boobs! ;D

    ReplyDelete