Bunny B. Goode

Monday, January 18, 2010

Hi! Have you ever heard about a skin store called Bunny B? I hadn't before yesterday when I noticed that the owner, Lachlan Causten, had dropped some sample skins on me. I really like the various makeup options (15 in total) and the freckles all over the body. I find the nose to be a little bit on the big side but I think it gives you... charisma? What do you think? Oh, and there's a freebie too. Actually two. Sooo, checkity chek it out! ;D -B-

Bunny B. Goode

Bunny B. Goode (2)

Skin | Bunny B, Ashley Pale, Makeup 11 (Freebie!)
Hair | fri.day, Nicole, Anxious Blond
Eyes | Glanz, Transparency Shine Eyes, Fresh Blue
Lashes | REDGRAVE, Eyelashes -10- Twiggy
Necklace | Yummy, Found Charms Necklace
Cardigan | Nylon Outfitters, Granny's Striped Sweater, Yellow
Top | Boing Fromage, Beater Rib Tank
Shorts | Nylon Outfitters, Jewel Belted Cut-Offs
Leggings | fri.day, Basic Leggings, Black
Shoes | Surf Couture, Snazzy Ruffle Flats (Group gift!)

No comments :

Post a Comment