Sweet Little Devil

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

It's getting closer. Halloween that is. There are bloodthirsty zombies, wicked witches and all kinds of evildoers everywhere you turn. Before turning into one myself, I thought I'd try to squeeze all the sweet out of my system.

I'm obviously wearing the new Sixty Nine group gift called Sweet Devilkin (all colors included!). The new group has an enrollment fee of L$300 but gifts like these make it seem ok to me. Just so there'd be no sweet residue left, I covered my virtual body in vive9's Sweety skin. Yes, I think I'm all unsweetened now. -B-

Sweet Little Devil

Skin - vive9, Maya Light Sweety (Freebie!)
Hair - 69, Sweet Devilkin, Brown (Group gift!)
Eyes - Glanz, Transparency Shine Eyes, Fresh Blue
Lashes - REDGRAVE, Eyelashes -04- MoulinRouge
Top - Nylon Outfitters, Floral Frilly Set
PantsPaper Couture, Carnation Jacket Pants
Shoes - ShopArmidi.com, Barcelona Slingback, White

No comments :

Post a Comment