My Gross Frankenfeet

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Step three: Frankenfeet. This was actually more like a sidestep as Tres Blah's new skins are by no means scary. Scarily good maybe. But I just had to wear one and the lovely group gift satchel too. Luckily I found this great place called No Salvation Cathedral and these funny Frankenfeet that helped in making the look more Halloween (-ish, -y, -whatever). -B-

My Gross Frankenfeet

Skin - Tres Blah, Girly Chic Light, La Vie En Rose
Hair - lamb, Stargaze, Mango
Eyes - Glanz, Transparency Shine Eyes, Fresh Blue
Lashes - REDGRAVE, Eyelashes -04- MoulinRouge
Dress - Tres Blah, mod dress, black
Bag - Tres Blah, Chic Halloween Satchel (Group gift!)
Leggigns - Milk Motion, my cut out leggings, red (Group gift!)
Feet - SLink, GROSS Frankenfeet (Cheapie!)

No comments :

Post a Comment