(50 Linden) Friday Is My Day

Friday, October 2, 2009

Hi guys! Ah, Friday. I'm sure we all have different reasons for loving Fridays but perhaps we can agree on one thing: 50 Linden Fridays make SL Fridays that much better. This week's must-have item, imho, is lamb's Stargaze hair. Go get it while you can!

The picture below is pretty small so you may not notice that I've managed to do something I thought I'd never be able to do again. Yes, I fitted another pair of prim lashes! I saw this girl Nana Hazelnut (SL Instyle) blogging them over and over again looking so darn good I just had to give it a go. Yay for trying and (for once) succeeding!

I think I should actually give some more props to fellow bloggers before I go. Newreem Waffle has this awesomesauce blog called Newreemism. I don't know how she does it but every time I visit I find something new. And if it's not something new it's something old put together in a new and interesting way. So, if you haven't come across her blog yet, maybe you should visit too. Laters. -B-

(50 Linden) Friday Is My Day

Skin - Fashionably Dead, Bird Skin, Blue Bird
Hair - lamb, Stargaze, Mango (50 Linden Friday)
Eyes - Glanz, Transparency Shine Eyes, Fresh Blue
Lashes - REDGRAVE, Eyelashes -04- MoulinRouge
Blazer - miw, Red Blazer w/undershirt (Dollarbie!)
Pants - Jetcity, short pants, Brown (Cheapie!)
Shoes - HOC Apparel, Hocs Lowtops, Classic colors

No comments :

Post a Comment