Get Your Kicks On Route 66

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Hey y'all! Ok, so I've been away from my computer for almost two weeks. It's not a long time in general but omg how much has happened in SL. I tried to go through old posts on the feeds but after forty or so pages I just gave up. I did find a lot of interesting things to buy and post, tho.

So here I am again, reporting from The Mother Road. It's always great to find beautiful places in SL as I'm not the best photo editor. Route 66 might have been a better backdrop for some biker chick stuff but I went with country, inspired mainly by the new oyakin releases. If you'd like to go and get your kicks on Route 66 just click on the SLurl provided below. -B-

Get Your Kicks

On Route 66

Skin - Fashionably Dead, Bird Skin, Blue Bird
Eyes - Glanz, Transparency Shine Eyes, Fresh Blue
Lashes - PIDIDDLE, Eyelashes

Look 1
Hair - TRUTH, Harlow, mirage
Tunic - oyakin, dot-tunic, ichou
Shorts - fri.day, Denim Shorts, Regular Wash
Shoes - J's, Fringe Cowgirl Boots, BROWN

Look 2
Hair - TRUTH, Mavi, walnut
Scarf - MIEL, Thin Sarf, maroon
Tunic - oyakin, antique-tunic, khaki
Skirt - oyakin, fril-miniskirt, denim2
Shoes - M'z, Western Boots, brown Leather

Location - The Mother Road

No comments :

Post a Comment