I <3 Ice Cream

Friday, July 3, 2009

Hello darlings! My summer holidays finally started, yay. It was a beautiful day yesterday, had fun just lying on the beach under the hot sun. Today it rained a bit so I stayed in. But then again it was a perfect opportunity to visit a virtual beach and post an outfit, hope you like it.

P.S. Please don't blame me if eating too much ice cream makes you gain weight. I like my cones big... -B-

I <3 Ice Cream

Skin - REDGRAVE, Venus, Nude
Hair - DejaVu, Passion, Caramel brown
Eyes - Glanz, Transparency Shine Eyes, Fresh Blue
Sunglasses - Nylon Outfitters, Aviators, Gold & green
Top 1 - NINIKO, Retro Blouse-OpenType, Red
Top 2 - NINIKO, Chiffon Cutsew Inner Tanktop
Ice cream - Drowsy, Special ice cream/mix (Freebie!)
Suspenders - ami*s, Happy suspenders, Zundagreen (Item camp!)
Jeans - oyakin, Jeans
Cuffs - Milk Motion, My boyfriend jeans
Shoes - Surf Couture, Freedom Flops, Yellow

No comments :

Post a Comment