I Wish I Was A Newsboy

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Hello again my lovelies! After wrapping myself in cute pastel colors I felt the need to wear something completely different. So, for today's look I chose bright colours and several unisex/masculine items. My favourite piece has got to be the plaid pair of pants I found while visiting the new store Whippet & Buck.

Oh! The bag in the picture is not too bad either. And it's free! It's actually a backpack but I removed the straps and attached it to my hand to make it, well, a bag. I also had to fiddle quite a bit with the hair and the cap to make them fit (have I ever mentioned I sport a size 70 head, lol).

The skin I'm wearing was a hunt gift from Dutch Touch, I have no idea whether the hunt's still running, sorry. The shoes might also be long gone, not the newest pair I've got in my inventory. K, I'd better get back to browsing menswear. TTYL. -B-

Newsboy_2

Newsboy_3

Newsboy_1

Skin - Dutch Touch, OnYx, Purple Special Ed, Hazel (Hunt gift!)*
Hat - Kari, Newsboy cap, Tweed
Hair - ETD, Xaria, Sunny
Eyes - Glanz, Transparency Shine Eyes, Fresh Blue
Glasses - fd, Emo Glasses, Polka
Tie - Kari & TW, New School Tie
Jacket - Pig, Unisex Jacket, Brown
Vest - Thimbles, Vesticle, Rouge
Top - Pig, Unisex V-Neck, Blue
Gloves - LeLutka, Gloves, Black
Bag - Korea University, BackPack (L), Brown (Freebie!)
Pants - W&B, Harris Tartan Shorts, Green Pea
Socks - Pig, Socks Mit Suspenders, Clean White
Shoes - ETD, T-strap Peep Wedges, Navy*

*Not sure if available

No comments :

Post a Comment