Hey There Delilah

Monday, May 11, 2009

Hi! Omg, what's this? I'm posting again! No, I'm not ill. I just got inspired by the amazingly beautiful (group gift) skin by Bebae. I'm not completely over the Paper Couture buzz either. I'll let the picture do the talking and go find me some more inspiration! -B-

Hey There Delilah

Skin - BEBAE, Delilah, Creme (Group gift!)
Hair - Kyoot, Self Absorbed, Platinum
Eyes - Glanz, Transparency Shine Eyes, Fresh Blue
Lashes - PIDIDDLE, Eyelashes*
Necklace - Nylon Outfitters, Large Pearl Necklace
Top - Paper Couture, In Like a Lion
Jeans - ShopArmidi.com, Grace Jeans, Bleached
Shoes - ShopArmidi.com, Viniani Heel, White

*Not available atm

6 comments :

  1. Hi Babyberry. I love that skin (I just discovered Bebae recently and I am so fussy about skins). Was the gift sent out to the group? I didn't receive it and it isn't in the notices. Also, I visited the store, but couldn't find it there either :(. Love your blog btw :)).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Bayberry, spelt you're name wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Dolly! Sorry to hear the skin's nowhere to be found. It was still in the notices on Saturday the 9th.

    I acutally found out about the handout via the ~*Addicted To Freebies*~ group, didn't belong to the *Bebae* group before.

    In the future I'll try and post gorgeous gifts while they're still available. xoD

    Oh, and thank you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bayberry. No worries at all. We're all being spoiled with lovely gifts for the Bloggers Appreciation Week so I'm not complaining! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw this and was blown away, I had visited Paper coture but it didnt seem like my style, so left right away. But seeing this top on you made me take a second look, i saw it was sold as a dress, but the bottom half looked dreadful. You were so right to just wear it as a top, it might be the only thing i have boughten from pc, but it was well worth it. The detail is amazing, and it is a gorgeous fit with those jeans and shoes. Thanks so much for a superb look, which may just be my new favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Mali!

    Thank you so much for the comment. <3

    I actually had a similar experience myself back in the day. I didn't really get all the elaborate outfits before I saw some examples of how to make the pieces work individually.

    I'm very glad to hear you were happy with your purchase and I'm pretty sure the Lu sisters are happy too. ;o)

    ReplyDelete