Muu... meow?

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Hi! Ok, so I'm totally in love with elka right now. I've browsed through her Soupe Du Jour set on Flickr about a gazillion times now. Today's look is heavily, and I stress the word heavily, influenced by her. I don't know what I think about copycatting in general, but because it's me doing it, I'm just going to let it slide. ;o)

To make a long story short, if you like this look, you'll love elka's ensembles. If you want to see what's on the menu, it's only one click away. Bon appétit!

Muu... meow?

Skin - (fd), Light Skin, Shyguy
Headpiece - xxYOME SHOUJOxx, head-*muu*
Hair - W&Y, Flont 27 c
Eyes - Glanz, FreshBlue
Lashes - PIDIDDLE, Eyelashes (Hunt gift, not sure if available)
Poncho - **DP**yumyum, Fur poncho, Gray
Dress - tomoto, Robe de Rose, Purple
Arm warmers - *UnTone Quilt*, Handwarmer, Pink
Bag - ::plod::, LeatherShoulderBag_Travel
Socks - TaP, Ribbed Knee Socks, Black (Not sure if available)
Shoes - *Kookie *, Muggy cupcake (Group gift!)

1 comment :

  1. this is one of my very favourite outfits ive seen on a blog <3
    i am SO gutted that plod shut down because i wanted that bag so much T_T


    <3

    ReplyDelete