A Casual Getup

Saturday, April 5, 2008

I've been super busy the last couple of weeks and SL® has also been giving me some trouble. Now that I actually would have had the time to post something the grid seems to be offline. Fortunately I had some old pictures in store that I thought I'd use to put together an outfit during the downtime.

The result is basically a casual getup consisting of a sweater jacket, tank top and a pair of cargo pants. I really like the sweater jacket, it's an item I'd probably use to death if I had it in RL. The tank top and pants offer a wide variety of layering options which, of course, is a huge plus.

For accessories I picked a silver cross necklace (subtle bling alert) and a watch. The mules I have on are something I purchased from Shiny Things a long time ago. I still wear them quite often even though they're not sculpted. Not much more to say this time around, just hope the grid'll be up and running soon!

Skin - Minnu Model Skins, Pale SkinGloss, Base
Hair - Armidi, Scarlett, Smoked Nutshell
Necklace - Fuel, Short Cross
Sweater Jacket - Ce Cubic Effect, Knit Jacket, Brown
Tank Top - It's All Good, Lace Trimmed Lady Beater, White
Watch - Muse, Classic Tank Watch, Natural/Silver
Pants - Nyte'N'Day, Zips Cargo's, Green
Shoes - Shiny Things, Mary Jane Mules, Brown

(For details on eyes and lashes, see previous posts)