Treasure Hunting

Monday, March 24, 2008

I was treasure hunting for shoes at the new 69 main store the other day and liked the sim so much I had to strike some poses while I was there (if you'd like to know more about the treasure hunt please visit On Your Toes). There's a barn, oversized strawberry bushes and even little duckies swimming around in a pond. Oh, and a bright rainbow to top it all off!

The outfit I'm wearing is a bit quirky but I think it's cute, too. Once again it's all about the colorful accessories. I especially like the scarf from Tres Blah which I think was a very good buy for 60 lindens. Another amazing buy was the skin elka made for Another Fundraiser, only set me back some 50 lindens! The downside is I don't think it's available any more. :o(

So, if you feel up to something fun head to the 69 Main Store asap (the hunt is on until tomorrow i.e. March 25th). Or just go for the pretty scenery. @->--

Skin - elka Lehane for Another Fundraiser, Caucasian
Hair - Cake, Harlow, Black
Scarf - Tres Blah, Knitted Scarf, Seagrass
Tunic Dress - Armidi Limited, Keiko Tunic Dress, White
Arm Warmers - *UnTone Quilt*, Handwarmer, Pink
Pants - *UnTone Quilt*, Puchidabopan, Charcoal
Shoes - ETD, Hampton Wedge, Pink

Location - 69 Main Shop

No comments :

Post a Comment