Another Day, Another Blog

Sunday, February 10, 2008

This is my little drop in the sea of Second Life blogs. There are already enough amazing blogs around to cover any topic a resident may find interesting but I just couldn't resist the urge to share my experiences of the virtual world I so dearly love.

I, as so many others, enjoy exploring, taking pictures and hanging out with friends but there's no denying the fact that my favourite pastime is shopping. Every now and then someone asks me about the items I'm wearing and where I've found them from. So among other things I will be posting pictures of outfits I've thrown together.

Please note that this is a work in progress, a lot is still missing (e.g. links to some of my favourite blogs) as I was so eager to make my first post. But if you happen to find this blog and have comments even in these early stages, feel free to drop them my way!

But now (drumroll, please) let's dissect the first outfit:

Skin - Dutch Touch, Amy no nose freckles, Make Up 2
Eyes - Glanz, FreshBlue
Hair - Cake, Harlow, Black
Shirt - Kenzie, Konichiwa Tee
Skirt - Kyoot Army, Dead Naga Mini, Black
Leggins - Kenzie, Wilder Tiger Tights, Hot Pink
Shoes - Armidi Gisaci, Dalia Pump, Yellow

No comments :

Post a Comment